As you probably know, I’m on a fit-kick so working out has become a regular part of my routine. So that means I’m spending a decent amount of time there. I thought I’d share what’s in my gym bag to help me get through my workout!
- Reading material: I always have a magazine and/or a book. I’m currently reading Andi Dorfman’s It’s Not Okay and LOVING it. I’m not a Bachelor die-hard but this girl cracks me up. I also love a good mag like Shape or Self.
- Ear buds. I wish I was the cool girl with the awesome headphones but truth is I like the classic free ones that come with you iPhone. #truth
- A good brush. If I’m going to work out, I’m going to WORK OUT. And things will get messy. So I highly recommend a good brush. This mini Maison Pearson is as good as it is cute!
- Sweat Towelette. These skin-balancing towelettes are individually wrapped so they won’t dry out. These are a MUST for post-workout!
- Moisturizer. I have dry skin so even after a quick shower or wipe down with a towelette, I like to have some moisturizer and my absolute favorite is this one from Peter Thomas Roth.
*Also pictured, my deodorant because yeah I work out hard and I sweat. True story. And if I have to run to a meeting or run an errand, deodorant is a must. I also keep an extra in my car. #don’twannabesmelly