I am all about an easy cocktail that’s festive and serves up a whole group! I kinda just made this St. Patty’s Punch up the other day because I didn’t want the typical green tongue post imbibing on this St. Patrick’s Day. In Dallas everyone seemed to celebrate this last Saturday but for those of you who want to have a light and refreshing bevy on March 17th (that’s this Friday kids) then this is one to try!
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, chopped
- 1 bunch of green grapes off the stem
- 1 lime, sliced thinly
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 1 cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 bottle of Truly Spiked & Sparkling Colima Lime
- 1 bottle white wine
- Put all ingredients, except the Truly Spiked & Sparkling, in a pitcher and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Add the Truly Spiked & Sparkling and stir.
- Serve and enjoy!
This tangy and refreshing drink won’t leave you with a green tongue. Feel free to amend for different holidays or game day! Try blueberries and a different spiked sparking beverage if your team is blue or cranberries and red apples for a red-themed tailgate. You get the point, either way, enjoy and have a great St. Patty’s day!