Its Thursday, which means time for football AND we’re only one day from the weekend. So with that in mind, why not try this Grapefruit & Celery spritzer at your tailgate or pre-game this weekend? If you have an early kick off, trade in the tried and true Bloody Mary (just this once) and give this refreshing bevy a shot!
- 2 celery stalks (one for garnish)
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¾ cup grapefruit juice
- ½ cup club soda
- 1 oz vodka
- Grapefruit wedge for garnish
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, muddle 1 celery stalk with a pinch of salt.
- Add ice, honey, grapefruit juice and vodka.
- Shake and strain over fresh ice in a glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with celery stalk and grapefruit wedge.
*Nutrition: 270 cals, 0g fat, 36g carbs, 210mg sodium, 1g fiber, 1g protein.
**Drop cals by making it a mocktail – only 140!