I had a request on Twitter for a yummy dip, so when I saw Trisha Yearwood’s Charleston Cheese Dip, I wanted to give it a try. Her recipe is yummy but I made a couple of tweaks that are more my style 🙂
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- One 8-ounce package regular cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 8 Ritz crackers
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Tortilla Chips for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow baking dish and op the mixture with the cracker crumbs .
- Bake until heated through (about 15 minutes).
- Remove the pan from the oven and top with the bacon.
- Serve immediately with corn chips.