Ah it’s Thanksgiving again and that means one of my favorite posts of the year! I love reflecting on the past year in sports. Whether its a personal moment, a top story or just something awesome, here are 10 things I’m thankful for in sports this year!
1. The US Women’s National Team. World Cup Champs and all around awesome gals. #girlpower
2. Girly Sports Apparel. This was on my list last year as well but it just keeps getting better. Check out my guide to my favorites.
3. The Aria Las Vegas Super Bowl Party. Couch seating for 2,000? I’m not sure how I’m going to beat those seats…but I do have an idea so stay tuned!
4. Steph Curry. We all knew he was good, but the 2015 NBA championship showed us he’s like realllllly good.
5. The Carolina Panthers lip-syncing Adele’s “Hello.”
6. Ralphie. I will win this argument all day on the toughest/most-intimidating mascot in college football. Do they run the LSU tiger at the opponents before the game? Yeah, exactly.
7. Andy Dalton and his killer hair. You literally can’t make that color match up.
8. Apps that give back. My dear friends at Pledger have officially launched and not only can you get involved and give back but you can “bet” on your favorite teams and players. Check them out and check out my overview tomorrow!
9. Steven Reese and the Macarena.
10. Hannah Davis giving us hope that eventually ALL guys will settle down. Here’s to you, Jeter.
Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!! xo