**This post originally appeared on The Game Day Stylist and has been edited for TSB.
I know I have my favorite teams but at the end of the day, I love a good game day experience and seeing different stadiums and ballparks. From college to professional teams, I have a nice, healthy list of places I want to visit. But before I get to what I want to see, let me fill you in on what I’ve seen, first.
Been There, Done That:
Cotton Bowl, AT&T Stadium (aka Jerry’s World), Astrodome (a little nostalgia… Love Ya Blue), Ohio Stadium (The ‘Shoe), Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium, Darrell K. Royal – Texas Memorial Stadium, Kyle Field, Yankee Stadium (the House that Ruth built), Yankee Stadium (the house that
Jeter built Judge rules), Citi Field, Shea Stadium, Minute Maid Park, NRG, Chesapeake Energy Arena, Houston Toyota Center, Staples Center, Arlington Stadium, Wrigley Field and Smoothie King Arena. I have been to a sporting event at each and every one of these venues and have so many more I want to see. Here are thirty and they are in no particular order.
- Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox) – It is on my to-do list for the 2019 MLB season to make it to Fenway for a good ole Yankees/Red Sox match up, and then head to the Bronx for a Boston game as well. Then I’m good. But then that will lead to #13…
- Nissan Stadium (Tennessee Titans) – Girls trip to Nashville, anyone?
- Rose Bowl (Pasadena, CA) – Obvi, I’d love to see OU play here and win their 8th championship.
- Safeco Field (Seattle Mariners) – I’ve never been to Seattle, and I hear it’s really beautiful.
- Soldier Field (Chicago Bears) – I drove by it when I was in Chicago in August, but I’d love to see the Bears play.
- Lambeau Field (Green Bay Packers) – although NOT in the cold. I don’t have time for that.
- Heinz Field (Pittsburgh Steelers) – I really need a terrible towel moment.
- MetLife Stadium (New York Giants) – I like the Giants, even though they have been on the struggle bus as of late.
- Los Angeles Stadium – Whenever that opens. The renderings look really pretty.
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center (Tennis) – US Open. Serena Williams.
- Wimbledon (Tennis) – Again, Serena Williams.
- Melbourne Park (Tennis) – Australia is beautiful, and that would be once in a lifetime.
- Roland Garros – Look. I wanna see my role model play, okay?!
- Dodger Stadium (LA Dodgers) – I feel like it’s required.
- Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia Phillies) – I really wanna meet the Phillie Phanatic. He’s funny.
- Rupp Arena (Kentucky Wildcats) – That place just looks like a ton of fun during basketball season. Can I go back to college?
- London Stadium (London, England) – Yankees and Red Sox will play there in 2019. You see a trend?
- Madison Square Garden (New York Knicks) – I went when I was little, but don’t even remember.
- Barclay’s Center (NY Nets) – I wanna trip a referee like Jay Z.
- Hard Rock Stadium (Miami Dolphins) – Because, Miami. South Beach. Pitbull.
- Las Vegas Stadium (Las Vegas, NV) – I love a good Vegas trip, and now there will be something else to add to my usual club-day club-recover schedule; football.
- Arrowhead Stadium (Kansas City Chiefs) – Kansas City has good barbecue and good football.
- Marlins Park (Miami Marlins) – I really like Miami…it’s fun.
- Oracle Arena (Golden State Warriors) – I mean, why not?
- United Center (Chicago Bulls) – As a basketball fan, I feel like this is required.
- Target Field (Minnesota Twins) -Really just trying to hit every major league park…
- Nationals Park – Who doesn’t like DC? It would be cool to hit a football and baseball game in the same weekend…
- MetLife Stadium (New York Giants) – Aside from Norman, OK, NYC is the city for my soul.
- AT&T Center (San Antonio Spurs) – Of the three NBA arenas in Texas, it’s the only one I haven’t been to.
- Augusta National Golf Club (The Masters) – This would be a tribute to my dad. He loved golf and loved it so much he
forcedput me in a golf camp. I grew an appreciation for golf and would have loved to go to the Masters with my dad one day, so I want to go and take him with me in spirit.
There’s a lot of cities on this list, and I’m sure as I cross one off the list, another will join it. Who wants to join me as I start to tackle this ultimate stadium bucket list? Come on, it’ll be fun! Who doesn’t want to do an MLB road trip from Boston down to Miami? Or an NBA crawl of the Western Conference? What about an NFL tailgate tour? College Football cross-country road trip? Now those are some ideas…
What other ballparks/stadiums/arenas should I add to my list? Sound off in the comments, and shop my QuayXDesi high key shades here!