Happy Sunday everyone! Sundays in September mean NFL Sunday ticket at our house and today I decided to up the watch party game by trying to replicate a mini chicken and waffles recipe I saw the other day. Not only was it cost-effective but also super easy. Check it out!
- 24 Mini waffles
- 12 Chicken nuggets
- 1/3 cup of honey
- Franks Red Hot Sauce
- If nuggets are frozen (like I used) follow directions and cook in the oven.
- Toast waffles in toaster.
- In a small dish mix honey and as much hot sauce as you want.
- Assemble and drizzle with honey/hot sauce mixture.
- Use a tooth pick to keep them assembled.
Voila! That’s it. Really. And when you head to the tailgate you’ll have the cutest little bite-sized chicken and waffles.
Enjoy these and stay tuned for more bite sized goodies because who wants to use utensils on game day?!