Recently I was invited to an event at Neiman Marcus where a new friend of mine would be serving tasty treats from Frost321. I can go into great detail but you really have to taste their delicious concoctions to truly get how good they are. BUT the reason I bring this up is that they serve their boozy ice creams in the cutest little mini martini glasses so that gave me the idea to spruce up normal game day Jell-O shots. It’s just as easy but looks more fancy than the little salsa containers 🙂
- I package of Jell-O (I chose cherry but you can pick any flavor to rep your team colors)
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vodka
- Boil cup of water.
- Empty jello powder into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling water.
- Continue stirring for two minutes or until the jello is completely dissolved.
- Add in the 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of vodka.
- Stir until mixed and pour into mini martini cups and chill until completely set.
It’s really that simple. Cheers!
** You can totally take out the vodka and serve these as Jell-O dessert treats all on their own!