I have a serious sweet tooth so I’m always on the hunt for new sports-themed desserts. I stumbled on Crazy for Crust and found these adorable Mini Football Brownie Pies. They’re bite-sized and the perfect way to finish off a tailgate feast.
- 1 package of 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 brownie mix (plus the eggs and oil needed for making the mix)
- Vanilla frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Unroll pie crusts and use a 2 ½ inch round cookie cutter to cut circles of dough.
- Press each round into a greased mini muffin tin and chill until ready to fill.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions.
- Fill each pie crust with 1 tbsp. of brownie batter.
- Bake pies for about 15 minutes, until the crust is just browned.
- Let them cool completely, then put frosting in a baggie and cut off a tiny tip and draw the laces on the brownie pies.