I hope you’ve all made your way over to YouTube and subscribed! If you missed my newest project, I’m dabbling in videos. Here’s the first one where I made Buffalo Chicken Cheese Dip. so good and SO easy.
In case you need the ingredients spelled out for this easy dip, here you go:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup of Franks Red Hot Wing Sauce
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese
- I cooked two chicken breasts in my slow cooker on high for 2 hours and then shredded them.
- Combine cream cheese, chicken, wing sauce and 1 cup of shredded cheese (reserve the other cup) in a bowl.
- Pour dip into a greased dish, I used a pie dish.
- Top with remaining cup of cheese.
- Pop into the oven at 350 for 30 mins.
- Serve with chips, veggies, crackers or eat it with a spoon like I may or may not have done.
That’s it. Super simple. I have many more videos to come so don’t forget to subscribe and to follow along on social, @thesportsbrat. Also, send me any tailgate recipes you think should be featured on here! Cocktail recipes count too 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone. I’ll be at StyleCon in Dallas if you’re in town for that, I’d love to meet you. Other than that I’ll be watching a serious amount of football. My Buffs play a tough Washington team and Stanford has a hard game against UCLA so I’ll probably be downing my buffalo chicken cheese dip and sitting on the edge of my seat.
I didn’t get to do a podcast this week but it will be back next week. So definitely make sure you look out for that. Also, on the agenda for next week, some fall football fashion posts. Thanks for stopping by!