Small Business Saturday is coming up and I have some of my favorite stores to share with you and they are also all running Black Friday sales! If there’s ever a time I’m ready to do some organized shopping, it’s Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. I know of ladies who have been planning out the Black Friday shopping groups for weeks. They have schedules, they have matching shirts for their crew. These ladies have it planned to hit Walmart, then Target and then the mall. But that’s just not me. I’m the one probably waking up *late* around 9 AM and not moving from the couch watching College Football’s rivalry games. I have my lineup of who’s playing when, my phone charger nearby, and my wallet within reach. While I’m watching Ohio State and Michigan (O-H!), OU and West Virginia (you already know…BOOMER) or Alabama/Auburn, I’m going to be scrolling through my phone or on my laptop looking at what sales are happening at my favorite stores. So while you are probably trying to figure out how early you should get up, I’m here to help! Sleep in, no need to lose sleep over this. No this list is not overly long – I kept it short.
**Note not all stores had announced their sale percentages at the time this was published but had announced a sale**
- Vogue Society Boutique – Y’all know I love VSB **become a VIP and get sucked into the live sales on Facebook** They have the cutest clothes that are on trend and a good moderate price range. Think under $100 for an entire outfit (Kait’s Winter Bundle is a FULL outfit for $89 – leggings, sweater, scarf, headband) and they ALWAYS have free delivery. Free delivery is a TOUCHDOWN in my mind. Anyway, the sale is 20% off the entire store, plus blackout items. The blackout items are new arrivals that are marked way down but are not part of the 20% off sale. Basically get these new items before they go up in price! I know this will be my first stop in my scrolling.
- The GameDay Chic – You already know how I feel about TGC so definitely check out Andrea’s online store, and grab the TGC X The Sports Brat tee while you’re at it! *Just putting it out there…* There will be a code on the front page of the website come Friday! Black Friday Sale: 12:00 AM – 12 pm, 25%; 12:00 pm – 12:00 AM, 15% off Get all your game day tees! Definitely a good deal. The tees are soft and great quality.
- Pomp and Circumstance Boutique – P&C is a Houston store that also has an online boutique. I’m not completely sure of the exact percentage of the sale they are running, but they are a favorite of mine and I love what they offer. Since I’m in Atlanta this Thanksgiving, I will be checking out what’s available online.
- The Mint Julep Boutique – I love the Easy Like Sunday Tunics I have it in several colors. I could probably wear one every single day, to be honest, and just rotate the colors. That’s how many I have.
- Opolis Clothing – This one is for my Oklahoma peeps. If your an Oklahoma City Thunder fan, OU, OSU, or just from Oklahoma, give Opolis a look! I love their tees. They are so soft and cater to Oklahoma sports fans specifically. So Oklahoma friends, if there’s a store to support this Small Business Saturday, it’s this one. ALL of my OU shirts are from Opolis. Great quality, and great people.
- Amazon – So I know this isn’t a small business but I feel like Amazon has to be on my list for the Cyber Monday category. I know it seems like everyone starts their Cyber Monday sales early, but I know I already have my eye set on some items on Amazon to purchase on Monday – like a Blink Indoor Home Security System. Definitely on the list.
There ya have it, folks! The stores I’ll be shopping this weekend. I must say, I am really excited to see what y’all buy. Make sure you tag me in your purchase if you shop from one of the retailers I mentioned. I wanna see what ya got! 🙂