The weather here in Dallas is anything but consistent these days but I can feel that spring warmth coming soon. So it got me thinking (and going through my closet) in search of my denim shorts. My go-to for any baseball game is a pair of cutoffs and since there are 81 home games in baseball and 162 in the regular season, that’s a lot of opportunity to wear some shorts. Plus, it’s so hot here in the “fall” I even wear them to Cowboys games. Depending on your location or plans, shorts are such a solid option. I linked my 6 new favorite styles below for this summer. But first I wanted to take a minute to walk you through an even easier way to shop my styles:
- Download the LiketoKnow.it App in the app store.
- Sign in with your Instagram information.
- When you screen shot or like a photo on instagram the information will come directly to you in a push notification so you can shop immediately. It will also be in your feed on your app. I just posted a photo of the collage below so you can screen shot it and shop it! Or you can be old school and click the links below 😉
1. I can’t wait to try these, they’re so cute and with the looser fit, that’s way more my style this season. Shop here.
2. Perfect for a game to date night. Click to shop here.
3. For the gal who wants more coverage and who loves the low-key style, these are a great option. Shop here.
4. I love these classic shorts in gray. Not to mention they’re $60! Shop here.
5. These are a classic for a shorter gal who doesn’t mind a crop. Since my legs are shorter, I actually opt for shorter shorts to lengthen my legs. Shop here and they’re under $100!
6. These are so on trend but also a little roomier for the person who may want more room for nachos. Shop here.
Now all of these are killer options but I also wanted to mention a shop I found on Etsy called BaileyRayandCo. They have a ton of vintage Levi’s shorts that you can customize. And they’re super reasonably priced starting at $29! So give them a look if you’re looking for classics.
I’ve always been a fan of jean shorts but here are a couple ideas of how you can style them for your next game!
Have fun at spring training and definitely tag me in your opening day looks!